Get ready to sing to your heart’s content and swoon over the world’s biggest band! For the very first time in the Philippines, international pop sensation One Direction will make teenage dreams come true with the ONE DIRECTION ON THE ROAD AGAIN TOUR 2015 at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds on March 21 & 22, 2015.
Already got your One Direction temporary access card? Make sure you read through the important reminders below so that you’re ready to claim your OFFICIAL One Direction event access card starting August 1, 2014 until March 20, 2015!
Steps to claim your ONE DIRECTION e-PLUS Tap to Pay access card for Day 1 & 2:
- Present the following to the e-PLUS Tap to Pay booths located at SM Cinema branches nationwide:
- Temporary e-PLUS Tap to Pay access card
- SM Ticket 1D Acknowledgement receipt
- Fill up the e-PLUS Tap to Pay application form
- Exchange the temporary e-PLUS Tap to Pay card for the 1D e-PLUS Tap to Pay access card
- For P50, you have the option to avail of the generic e-PLUS Tap to Pay card
- Once registered, your section and seat details will be transferred to your 1D official event access card
- Your name will be printed on the card
Bring your 1D e-PLUS Tap to Pay official event access card and SM Tickets acknowledgment receipt on the day of the event
- Tap your card at the gate to access the venue
- Keep the access print out
- Event ushers will be checking your print out to ensure you are at the right section/seat
- FOR YOUR SECURITY, all 1D e-PLUS Tap to Pay official event access card may only be tapped once. If tapped again, turnstile gate will remain locked.
LOST 1D OFFICIAL ACCESS CARD:
For cases of lost 1D official event access card, please contact Customer Care at 470-2222 to blacklist your card.
- Blacklisted card will invalid
- To replace lost 1D official access card, present your 1D acknowledgement receipt and 1 valid ID to any SM Tickets booth
- Pay P100 for card replacement
- Section and seat details will be transferred to your new 1D e-PLUS Tap to Pay official event access card